Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life,’ Hospitalized In Critical Condition

Rap legend Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony is currently fighting for his life as he is experiencing internal bleeding.

According to TMZ, the 50-year-old born Anthony Henderson, checked himself into a Los Angeles hospital after he began to cough up blood on Friday.

“Pray 4 Kray,” Bizzy Bone, a fellow member of the group, wrote on a previous Instagram story.

Henderson was diagnosed with a disease called sarcoidosis. According to the American Lung Association, the rare inflammatory disease arises when the body’s “immune system overreacts, causing cell clusters to form ‘granulomas’ of inflamed tissue in one or more organs of the body.”

The rapper underwent surgery after doctors identified a bleeding artery in one of his lungs following some tests, according to close TMZ sources. It was also rumored that he is currently unconscious and is in ICU. 

Krayzie Bone’s manager, Bobby Dee, confirmed the news to the Los Angeles Times.

According to, Krayzie Bone is reportedly on a ventilator as a result of surgery to address the possibly fatal respiratory problem he’s been dealing with. Sources close to Krayzie Bone also shared that he reportedly quit smoking months ago, which prompted alarm among those who know him. 

In 2016, he shared that he believed that he developed an “intense case of pneumonia” during the group’s Canada tour because his immune system was being suppressed by his sarcoidosis medication. According to TMZ, His doctors believed that the intense case of pneumonia could have been deadly and prompted the group to end the tour.

After Bizzy Bone confirmed the sudden news, it caused panic on social media and many fans followed suit and sent their well wishes.

Celebrities like Juicy J, LeBron James, DJ Paul, and others sent messages of support on social media.

Although his manager confirmed the news, Krayzie’s family reportedly wished to deal with this family matter in private. They have yet to release any comments to address what progress he has made since he checked himself into the hospital.

Subscribe to the No Jumper Newsletter